Check Out Intercom CentralÂ® FM413 Generation-2 Advance 3 Wire Power-line wireless Intercom System, White, Three Units
- System Requirement: 1, All AC outlets must be 3 pronged with proper grounding 2, One Power Meter. System is backward compatible to the Tradition 2 pronged system should one of your outlet is NOT grounded.
- Important Buying Guide: * If you are new to intercom you should start with this model * Upgrade all your TRADITIONAL 2 pronged system to this Advance Intercom
- Advance Features: Digital function Panel with illuminated buttons. Helpful when the room is dark The Illuminate button also help to identify activated & available features at a dim or completely dark environment. Illumination are dim when de-activated & highlighted when activated. Red light function button, white light power button and Blue light Channel buttons Direct Channel Access buttons replacing the slide switch used in the OLD model. You can access the desire channel directly without scrolling. Volume control with audio sound-level indicator
- Basic Features: Unique design that bridges all the phases of the power supply in the building as one. It eliminate the single phase wiring limitation of the TRADITIONAL 2 prongs system in the power supply. Simple Power-line plug and play intercom system communicates on FM frequencies by using the power lines of the building. NO Radio Wave. Therefore NO transmission nor receiving process. Expandable. You can buy additional sets & add on to the system. (see bullet pt # 2 in Knowledge Base for guideline) Security- All conversation travel from outlets to outlets within the same power meter of the building. No bugging and no eavesdropping. Multi-channels for designated station setting for user to pick a good channel for monitoring. 12 months factory warranty. Just keep your Amazon Order ID.
- The term "wireless" is a branding employed by those BIG retailers from over 20 years ago. The official product name is Power-line Intercom System. There are no fix rules on how to utilize the channels. It can be used as all paging, monitoring or unit to unit per designated channel communicating. Combinations can be 2 sets of 3 channel twin set & make it six units, or one twin units 4 channel sets. Some users would believe the number of channels = to the number of units. This is not exactly true. Power-line Intercom systems communicate via the power-line of the house; therefore it has further distance further distance than a Radio wave Frequency intercom, free from building material obstruction like concrete, and it has no EMF danger. Dual Phase AC wiring is defined as One 220 volts service drop from the utility company coming in to the building. The 220 volts is divided into two phases of 110 volts each with half the building wired on one phase and half on the other to even out the load. In an optimal scenario, the upper outlet is phase one & the lower outlet is phase two. Dual Phase wiring affects all building in North America. Power meter: In general utilities supply & billing, one household should have only one power-meter. Multiple power meters situation is common in some commercial units, when the tenant rents 2 units & joint them as one. In a residential situation, multiple power meters are possible with duplex. All power-line Intercoms transmit & receive within one power meter. This is a major security feature. Statics & noises interferences) were feed into power-line by bad appliances with characteristics of hums, buzz, sizzle or roar punctuated by pops & crackles. About 8 to 10% of the households are affected by Interference. Power-line intercoms rely on power-lines for communication. Interference affects 1 maybe 2 channels on the whole spectrum of the bandwidth. To meet the challenges, multi-channel intercom was created as a solution for users to pick a clean channel for the monitoring purpose. Power-line Intercom System uses the AC power line as the medium. It is subject to any interference already existed in the power-line, Just like your AC AM Radio. There is NO defectiveness with the system.
Terms and Privacy
http://powerlinenetworkadapters.weebly.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon